Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Blessed- 29 years of Life



Today is one of the most memorable birthdays that I can remember. I am so overwhelmingly humbled that God has blessed me with another year of life. I know I have grown more as a person over the last year than I have in any other part of my life. - I experienced several forms of loss and looking back, I now have compassion and understand as to why this breaks a person's spirit and understand their agony; it is deep and time does help heal the pain. - I have learned over the past year to appreciate and actually see the beauty of a persons’ soul. - I am so thankful for the several beautiful individuals that have come and (sometimes) left my life in the past year, they have opened my eyes to things I never cared to pay attention to before. They are the things that matter, the things that last. Whether it was for a glimpse of time or you still remain, I love you where you are at in your journey and thank you for the impact you have made on my heart. Ah how far I have come, and I willingly admit it- those who have know me all these years can attest to this. Life has humbled me and although it has been a trip it is what I needed to become my authentic self. Lord knows why, in particular, this last year has been such an arduous one, but either way I am eternally grateful. I will continue to work towards where he is leading me; to be the best mother and take care of this beautiful angel on earth that he has given me, love my family and friends, and to make a positive impact in this world and to those around me, no matter how small it may seem.

Grandma and Grandpa Loera-I miss you so much! Now you truly know how much you have molded me into the woman I am today. Grandma thank you for leaving me with fond memories of your love as an example of how to love others through my actions. Lord I am not worthy of the blessing that you have bestowed upon my life, yet I know you have saved me through my Faith in you always. You have your reasons for allowing me to have another day, I promise- I will not let you down. 

God is Great...
I am eternally grateful 




~Sandra Inez







No comments:

Post a Comment